Vibrating Fluid Bed Dryer
|FOB Price:||US $13,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $13,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZLG
- Material Status: Granule, Powder, Bulk
- Operation Pressure: Atmospheric Pressure
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Machine Materials: SUS304
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiang Yin
- Heating Mode: Convective
- Drying Medium: Air
- Structure: Single Layer
- Type: Vibration
- Trademark: Jun Lang
- Specification: ZLG4.5x0.3
- HS Code: 8419399090
The raw material is fed into the dryer from the feeding inlet and the material will continuously moving along with the fluidized bed level under action of vibration. The hot air passes through fluidized bed and carries out heat exchange with damp raw materials. The wet air is exhausted out by the cyclone separator and the dried material will be discharged from the discharge outlet.
This dryer is widely used for drying, cooling, wetting of the products in light industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, foodstuff, and etc.
Boric Acid, Borax, Dihydroxybenzene, Malic Acid, Maleic Acid, Monosodium Glutamate, Oxalate, Potassium, Permanganate, Sesame, Pentaerythritol, HPAM, Hypha Protein, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Borate, Plastic Archon, Catalyst, Baking Soda, Detergent, Quartz Sand, Bean Pulp, Edible Sugar, Refine Salt, Bean, Seeds, Mining Slag, Activated Clay, Compound Fertilizer, and etc.
1) The vibration is created by vibrating motor which is stable in operation, easy for maintenance, low noise, and long service life.
2) The material is being heated evenly and the heat exchange is fully used which ensured high drying capacity. The energy consumption is 30% lower compare to the common dryers.
3) The adjustability of the dryer is good and it is widely used in different industries. The material thickness, moving speed inside the dryer, and amplitude can be adjusted.
4) The damage to the material surface is small so the dryer can be used for fragile materials. The irregular particles will not affect performance of the dryer.
5) A fully enclosed structure will effectively prevent cross contamination between the material and the air environment.
6) Multiple series connection is optional if the material contents high moisture and required high capacity; such as Polyacrylamide.
|Item Model||Area of Fluidized Bed|